Pricing and Refund Policy
The Peach Classic Tri consists of an Standard distance event and a Sprint distance event open to Solo participants. Entry fees will be charged as follows:
|Event||Sep 1 - Nov 30||Dec 1 - Feb 29||Mar 1 - Apr 30||May 1 - Close|
|Sprint Event Price||$85||$95||$105||$115|
|Refund||75% = $63.75||50% = 47.50||25% = 26.25||No Refund|
|Standard or 1 Loop Event Price||$100||$120||$140||$160|
|Refund||75% = $75||50% = $60||25% = $35||No Refund|
|Half or 2 Loop Event Price||$220||$240||$260||$285|
|Refund||75% = $165||50% = $120||25% = $65||No Refund|
The entry fees listed above do not include the following which will be added at the time of registration:
- On Line Processing Fees
- TriBC Day Insurance
- GST (Goods and Service Tax)
For registrations of minors below 19 years of age, parental consent will be required at race pack pick-up. Waivers must be signed at race pack pick-up in order for the racer to get their race number assigned.
If you are a Tri BC or Tri Alberta or Triathlon Saskatchewan member, please give your current membership number.
- All Refunds must be claimed by April 30th of the event year.
- Refunds will only include Entry Fee Percentage as shown above plus applicable GST and is based upon your registration date and fee paid.
- No Refunds of any kind or for any reason including Medical, Family Emergencies, Military Duty after April 30th.
- No Refunds of Credit Card Charges, TriBC Fees, Registration Company Fees will be allowed.